Who says fun in nature is just for kids?
We take life enrichment for adults seriously at Schlitz Audubon Nature Center. From the youngest adult to the oldest, our programs stimulate the mind, body, and spirit. We are adult program enthusiasts and reconnecting with nature is our specialty!
Some of our programs include…
- Guided snowshoeing & hiking expeditions
- Yoga classes
- Bird watching programs
- Lectures by community experts on the natural world
- Spiritual World of Nature programs
- Guided trips to other nature preserves and organizations
- Overnight travel experiences
- SPARK! Programs for adults with developing cognitive changes.
- Customized programs – Contact Us!
Can’t come to us? We’ll come to you!
Through innovative partnerships, we are able to deliver year-round programming to organizations serving adults including veterans, special interest groups, retirement, and long-term care communities. We are in active pursuit of additional partnerships. Please contact us so that we may help you connect your adult clients, members, or residents connect with nature.
Program Listings & Additional Information:
- Online calendar of events
- Calendar of events in our latest quarterly publication
- Contact Don Quintenz, Senior Ecologist at x156