Summer Camp Registration FAQs
How do I search for camps and register for them?
- Beginning in mid-January, when you click on our 2024 camp calendar, a new tab will pop up, redirecting you to a different website dedicated solely to our camp calendar. With the calendar opening on a separate tab, you can easily switch between the calendar and your registration form while filling it out!
- You have the ability to filter the calendar by more than one age group, to easily match up camps in the same week and time frame for siblings.
- The Registration Form has an easy-to-use camp selection feature based on your child(ren)’s pre-filled in grade level.
Do you expect most of your camps to fill up during the member lottery?
Yes! Historically, registration demand has been very high, with at least 95% of our spots being filled each year. So if you are not already a member, consider joining today to participate in our member lottery.
How can I give my kids the best chance to get into camps?
Here are some tips to help your kids get into camp in 2024 (Hint: flexibility is key!):
- Morning camps tend to be more popular than afternoon camps – if you have the ability to enroll your children in afternoon camps, their chances of getting in are improved.
- The more camps your child is available for, the more likely they will get into one (or multiple). For example, if you want your child to be enrolled in 2 camps throughout the summer, they are more likely to get into 2 camps if you select 8 options that may work for them rather than only 3.
- If you have multiple children and they do not need to be in camps at the same time, this can be helpful.
Please note that there are certain camp types that are more popular than others – these include our Nature Together: Toddlers camps, morning 4 and 5-year-old camps, and our Raptor Trainer camps. Though we make every effort to accommodate as many children as we can, these camps tend to fill up the quickest and have the longest waitlists.
Is it an option for my child to be in camp all day?
All of our camps are half-day offerings, lasting between 2.5-3 hours. We do allow for 2nd grade and older campers to enroll in both a morning and afternoon camp in the same week, but campers are required to be picked up in between camps, as we do not offer supervision during that time. Due to the active nature of our camps, we do not recommend children entering 1st grade or younger to enroll in back-to-back camps. At this time, we do not offer before & after care for campers.