Join others from WiNBECA and NINPA for a low-key, professional gathering at Schlitz Audubon Nature Center. We are inviting our friends in early childhood and nature-based education from across the region to join us in person to reconnect, renew, and reimagine. We will be talking about the past year, how we coped, and what we learned. We will also bounce ideas and stories off each other as we reimagine our programs going forward!
Format: We will be gathering outside in smaller groups to talk, hike, and reconnect. This will be a Zoom-free experience.
- Please bring your own lunch, a travel mug (there will be complimentary water, tea, and coffee), and a camp chair if you would prefer not to sit on logs and stumps for an extended time
- We will have designated outdoor eating areas, as well as compost and recycling stations
- The Nature Preschool classrooms will be open from 1-2 pm for tours
- Apart from the classroom tours, we will not be gathering inside the building except in the case of hazardous weather
- Facemasks will be required indoors, as well as outdoors whenever you are less than six feet from others
The $8.00 fee covers the cost of admission to the Nature Center. Please check-in at the Welcome Booth when you arrive and park in the main parking lot. You can pick up a nametag in front of the building, after which you will be directed to one of our outdoor gathering circles.