In order to ensure healthy social distancing throughout our trail system, all visitors – including members – must pre-register and capacity will be limited for each time frame.
Carry a cloth mask and wear the mask when you are within six feet of others, including passing on the trails. Masks must be worn when inside the visitor center.
At this time:
- Each registrant/vehicle is allowed up to six tickets
- Every individual must be registered, including all children
- Please postpone your visit if you are sick or believe you may have been exposed to the virus
When at the Center, please:
- Show your name/registration in a visible manner to the Welcome Booth staff member
- Keep your visit to anytime within your trail access timeframe
- Observe social distancing while also remaining on-trail. Wear a mask when you are within six feet of others.
See our latest COVID-19 updates here.
If you will need a trail map, please download a pdf and print or use it on your device. There are also trail maps available on a table immediately inside the Visitor Center doors.
Non-members: Adults $8 | Youth $5 | 2 & Under Free
(If you would like to use a Family Guest Pass, please register as members and let us know that you will be using a pass in the notes area.)