In order to ensure healthy social distancing throughout our trail system, all visitors – including members – must pre-register and capacity will be limited to 75 hikers for each timeframe.
At this time:
- Each registrant/vehicle is allowed up to six tickets
- Every individual must be registered, including all children
- Our Visitor Center building is closed and restroom facilities are not currently available
- Please postpone your visit if you are sick or believe you may have been exposed to the virus
When at the Center, please:
- Show your name/registration in a visible manner to the Welcome Booth staff member
- Keep your visit to anytime within your 2 1/2 hour window
- Observe social distancing while also remaining on-trail
- Carry a cloth mask and wear the mask when passing others
If you will need a trail map, please download a pdf and print or use it on your device.
Registration closes 20 minutes before the time slot begins or when no more openings for reservations are available.
We look forward to seeing you at the Center!
Non-members: Adults $8 | Youth $5 | 2 & Under Free