Odonata is the order of carnivorous insects that encompasses Dragonflies and Damselflies. Join Marc White, Schlitz Audubon’s Director of Conservation in a Center-wide search to document dragonfly and damselfly diversity.
Please dress for the weather and bring a bag lunch and a water bottle. This program will be postponed in the event of rain, fog, or strong winds. Tentative rain date is Tuesday, July 3. In the event of postponement, registered participants will be notified via email.
If you have any of the following, they will be useful for participation in this program:
- Hastings triplet (10x) or other good hand lens
- Close focusing binoculars
- Camera with zoom and/or macro lens
- Dragonflies of the North Woods by Kurt Mead (3rd edition now available in the Schlitz Audubon Gift Shop)
- Damselflies of the North Woods by Bob Dubois (currently out of print)
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.