In order to ensure healthy social distancing throughout our trail system, all visitors – including members – must pre-register and capacity will be limited for each time frame.
At this time:
- Each registrant/vehicle is allowed up to six tickets
- Every individual must be registered, including all children
- Please postpone your visit if you are sick or believe you may have been exposed to the virus
When at the Center, please:
- Show your name/registration in a visible manner to the Welcome Booth staff member
- Keep your visit to anytime within your trail access timeframe
- Observe social distancing while also remaining on-trail
- Please bring with you a filled water bottle, sunscreen, and bug repellent
- Carry a cloth mask and wear the mask when you are within six feet over others, including passing on the trials. A mask must be worn when inside the Visitor Center.
See our latest COVID-19 updates here.
If you will need a trail map, you can download a pdf and print or use it on your device. Maps are also available at the table immediately inside our Visitor Center.
Non-members: Adults $8 | Youth $5 | 2 & Under Free
(If you would like to use a Family Guest Pass, please register as members and let us know that you will be using a pass in the notes area.)