This afternoon’s trail access includes an opportunity to meet a bird from our Raptor Program. See details below.
In order to ensure healthy social distancing throughout our trail system, all visitors – including members – must pre-register and capacity will be limited for each time frame.
At this time:
- Each registrant/vehicle is allowed up to six tickets
- Every individual must be registered, including all children
- Please postpone your visit if you are sick or believe you may have been exposed to the virus
When at the Center, please:
- Show your name/registration in a visible manner to the Welcome Booth staff member
- Keep your visit to anytime within your trail access timeframe
- Observe social distancing while also remaining on-trail
- Please bring with you a filled water bottle, sunscreen, and bug repellent
- Carry a cloth mask and wear the mask when you are within six feet of others on the trails. Masks must be worn when inside the visitor center.
See our latest COVID-19 updates here.
If you will need a trail map, please download a pdf and print or use it on your device. We also have trail maps on a table immediately inside our Visitor Center.
While enjoying your time on the trails, make sure to stop by our grassy lot (located off of the entrance road) for a visit with one or two ambassadors form our Raptor Program! Handlers and birds will be there from 2:00pm-3:00pm. We ask that you practice social distancing and wear a mask when you cannot be further than six feet from other visitors. This program is weather dependent.
Non-members: Adults $8 | Youth $5 | 2 & Under Free
(If you would like to use a Family Guest Pass, please register as members and let us know that you will be using a pass in the notes area.)