This afternoon’s trail access includes an opportunity to meet a bird from our Raptor Program and artists in our Nature Artist Series. See details below.
In order to ensure healthy social distancing throughout our trail system, all visitors – including members – must pre-register and capacity will be limited for each time frame.
At this time:
- Each registrant/vehicle is allowed up to six tickets
- Every individual must be registered, including all children
- Please postpone your visit if you are sick or believe you may have been exposed to the virus
When at the Center, please:
- Show your name/registration in a visible manner to the Welcome Booth staff member
- Keep your visit to anytime within your trail access timeframe
- Observe social distancing while also remaining on-trail
- Please bring with you a filled water bottle, sunscreen, and bug repellent
- Carry a cloth mask and wear the mask when passing others
See our latest COVID-19 updates here.
If you will need a trail map, please download a pdf and print or use it on your device.
While enjoying your time on the trails, make sure to stop by our grassy lot (located off of the entrance road) for a visit with one or two ambassadors form our Raptor Program! Handlers and birds will be there from 2:00pm-3:00pm. We ask that you practice social distancing and wear a mask when you cannot be further than six feet from other visitors. This program is weather dependent.
Also, head into our Great Hall before 3:00pm to meet two artists in our Nature Artist Series. Note: Your trail access ticket includes visiting with artists; please do not register for both.
Non-members: Adults $8 | Youth $5 | 2 & Under Free
(If you would like to use a Family Guest Pass, please register as members and let us know that you will be using a pass in the notes area.)