Our registration forms for 2015/16 are available at the preschool front desk or may be printed from the following links. To register, please return the forms to the preschool with the non-refundable registration fee by the dates indicated. Registration forms can also be faxed to 414-352-6091 or emailed to Laurie Lukaszewicz. Applications will be accepted regardless of race, color, sex, religion, disability, political affiliation, and national origin.
2016/17 Schedule & Class Offerings
We offer part-day classes for three to five-year olds. Children must be three years old by September 1 of the year they enroll and must be toilet trained. Our school year begins September 6, 2016 and ends May 25, 2017. We are a nine-month program and require a commitment to the entire school year. Classes are composed of mixed age groups of three to five-year-olds, unless otherwise noted. Each class has a maximum adult/child ratio of 8:1 with two teachers per class.
Two Day per Week Options
- Tuesday/Thursday Mornings: 8:45am – 11:30am or 9:00am – 11:45am
- Monday/Wednesday Afternoons: 12:30pm – 3:15pm
- Tuesday/Thursday Afternoons: 12:30pm – 3:15pm
Three Day per Week Options
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Mornings: 8:45am –11:30am or 9:00am – 11:45am
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Afternoons: 12:45pm – 3:30pm
Four Day per Week Options
(K4 Option – Child must be 4 years old by September 1.)
- Monday through Thursday Afternoons: 12:45pm – 3:30pm
Tuition Rates (2016/17)
A non-refundable registration fee of $75 for one child or $100 for two or more children (from the same family) is required with the registration application. We no longer include a membership in tuition.
- Two Days Per Week Program $2,598
- Three Days Per Week Program $3,616
- Four Days Per Week Program $4,328
Registration for 2016/17 Preschool at Schlitz Audubon
Our registration is on a lottery system, so when these forms are completed and returned to us with the registration fee, they are divided into 3 envelopes: current and alumni families, members of the Center and the general public.
- Tuesday, January 5, 2016 | Applications and tuition rates available
- Saturday, January 16 | 9:30am – 11:30am | Open House for Prospective Preschool Families
- Monday, January 25, 2016 | We pull registration forms in random order from the current and alumni families’ envelope
- Monday, February 1, 2016 | We pull registration forms in random order from the members of Schlitz Audubon’s envelope
- Monday, February 8, 2016 | We pull registration forms in random order from the general public envelope
Please call Laurie Lukaszewicz, Preschool Coordinator, with any questions at 414-352-2880 x154
At the end of the business day on each posted date, applications are pulled in random order. Children are then placed in classes according to the preferred days and times listed on the application. When all classes are full, remaining applications are kept on file throughout the year and used to fill unexpected openings. Every attempt is made to place children in their preferred class. However, we reserve the right to create optimal learning communities by balancing classes according to gender and age.
Families are notified of their placement by the end of February. A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required within ten days of acceptance.